I thought this would be an easier way to share my experiences when on trips. So here we go. Although I've been here for 4 days now I've only got round to creating this and posting some photos. I took these shots yesterday evening from the 46th floor of the hotel in the centre of San Francisco. The 46th floor is a function room / ballroom but it was empty at the time. After about 10mins of shooting a security guard popped out of the lift - obviously I was being watched on CCTV! She was ok about it though.
Anyway, hope you enjoy these. Uncle A - not sure they're up to scratch but are they better than my Dad's? ;-).
ps. If you comment please don't mention my name - this is a public webpage.
Photo 1: San Francisco at night - The "Transamerica Pyramid" on the left of the pic.

Photo 2: San Francisco by day. (Do you see what I've done here!) Ok, yes it probably should be the other way round but I'm only learning this blogging stuff being an old non facebook user.
Photo 3: After 4 days finally i spot it!
Hi C,
ReplyDeletePics are really good - especially the first one (but maybe a polarising filter would have helped minimise the reflections on the window you were shooting through). As good as mine? Cheek! Cheers and keep posting.