
Fortunately I was constantly being asked to take folks photos so there were lots of folk willing to return the favour.



This crow followed a guy with his dog - it was as if the crow was a pet as well! Every time the dog barked, the crow flew two fence posts.

The Marina with Golden Gate in the background
Thanks to a very unhelpful BA (more on that later) I now have 4 hours to wait here in San Francisco Airport. Fortunately I've found a bar that seems to have free wifi :-). In fact I was amazed that SFO didn't have free WiFi throughout this being the heart of the internet/web industry etc etc but it doesn't! It seems the Swiss are way ahead on this one with Geneva airport having free WiFi.
Anyway, here's some more bridge photos. As Uncle A suggested I did walk across the bridge and up the hill on the other side. In total I walked more than 15 miles in around 5 hours. The views from the other side of the bridge were amazing as there was no fog. In fact I overheard several people saying it was very unusual to be able to see the city in the background. Anyway here's the photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment